Last Second Media provides frugal accountability for your advertising dollar. We do this by creating a win/win for both direct response advertisers and partner stations.
Getting started on a national radio campaign is easy, too. Helping you determine, " How Much Will It Cost?" is the value we bring to the relationship. There are 12 steps we walk you through:
THE 12 STEPS OF NATIONAL RADIO ADVERTISING :
- CREATE YOUR OFFER - It's important to create a compelling offer for listeners to act now. Without this offer, no amount of brand positioning or creative production will overcome the costs of doing business. A great place to start is your offering on tv or direct mail.
- RUN FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS - By running business models at varying volumes, you'll find the sweet spot for your direct marketing campaign.
- WRITE SCRIPT/LEGAL REVIEW - This is one of most overlooked parts of direct response Radio, and may take as long as 2 weeks to complete. Writing the first commercial allows you to focus on the Unique Selling Proposition for your firm.
- CREATE RESPONSE MECHANISMS - A unique 800 number and/or web component will be created to track the results of the DR campaign.
- INTEGRATION WITH CALL CENTER - Whether you answer your own phone or use an outside call center, you'll want tracking for all the call components.
- DRAW OUT EACH AND EVERY TOUCH POINT - Flesh out and finalize on paper everything the caller or visitor will encounter. This includes the call center script, fulfillment materials and follow-up marketing.
- PRODUCE COMMERCIAL - A set of high quality radio commercials in :30 and :60 lengths is complimentary with your overview process.
- ARRANGE GENERIC AND/OR CUSTOMIZED SPOTS - Be sure to produce a commercial that contains no fixed mention of the 800# or website. This way you can customize the commercial for media tracking.
- PURCHASE MEDIA TEST - To qualify for national radio advertising, and to determine a fair media allowable, your creative will need to be tested on up to six national systems, as described below. Typically, a :30 and :60 radio spot can be thoroughly tested over a 4-week period for as little as $30,000.
- DETERMINE PRICING ON A PERFORMANCE BASIS - You want to sample a small part of a large universe and set your cost-per-lead within a range that can reach the largest audience possible. After all, even if you deliver a very low cost-per-lead, your offer may not have room to grow to it's full potential if it's priced too low. Last Second Media can help you reach the maximum velocity without leaving extra money on the table.
- EVALUATION OF TEST RESULTS - There are a number of moving parts in a direct response radio campaign. This includes:
RADIO STATION FORMAT
TIME OF DAY/WEEK
Plan on working with Account Representative to test and tweak some of these parts to find the right mix of offer details, disclaimers, titles, or even targeted demographics.
- CONNECTING THE BACK-END - For successful clients, Last Second Media will embark on a fully-integrated Sales Conversion Process (SCP) to close the sale on your behalf. Last Second Media's SCP uses digitally enhanced or automated direct mail marketing communications to:
- close your sales automatically
- speed up the conversion process
- maintain low-cost contact with the customer
- develop word-of-mouth or recommend-a-friend programs
- achieve superior closing rates
- close 100% more sales
- double your profits.
Think we can help?
If you currently spend over a hundred thousand dollars a month on direct response media and hope to add one more piece to grow further, call Last Second Media at 1-800-334-4500 for our comprehensive $100,000 Marketing Survey®.
Bulk Rate Direct Response Radio For National Advertisers
- Need More Leads But TV & Cable is Topping Out?
- Seeking More Response from Big Cities or Targeted Areas?
- Need to Diversify Media Vendors?
- Want to Test a New Concept?
Get Your Answers Here!
Our National Radio Network takes advantage of unsold advertising inventory on over 2550 powerful radio stations nationwide. Literally at the last second, you'll secure expensive ad time at 40-90% below station rate card. This program takes further advantage of declining radio rates and puts direct response marketers in the position to take advantage of tomorrow's unsold inventory. That's because our National Radio Network secures unsold inventory up to a year ahead.
- Prime Inventory (6a-8p 94% of AQH)
- All Formats - not just Talk
- Advanced Call (or Web) Routing & Tracking
- Fixed Pricing Year-Round
- Best-in-class D.R. Creative & Production
- Reporting detail against nearly every metric
- The most competitive rates, bar none, every day
You've read about why this makes sense in Supplementing DRTV with Radio in our previous tips #77. Now it's your turn to learn more.
HISTORY OF SUCCESS
For years, we've offered this unique network of unsold radio inventory with very targeted formats and geography.
DRTV clients in the timeshare, work-from-home, mortgage, financial and electronics industries have all reported tremendous profitability and scale for this media module.
In fact, 84% of our clients continue past testing phase.
HOW THE SOLUTION WORKS
The success on our National Radio Network for over 150 clients lies in bidding opportunistic rates for next month's unsold inventory. Where Inifinity and Clear Channel stations might charge $7 per thousand listeners for a :60 commercial, our National Radio Network delivers at $3 and less. By measuring and controlling Creative, Geography, Format and Daypart, clients can add profits and huge volume to their TV lead generation.
Over 1 billion impressions annually are available.
Learn more about driving profits to your company using lower-cost radio inventory with tremendous service without expense.
Request your Powerpoint Presentation now.